Buildstatus (Arch, Ubuntu/Debian and Windows (MXE))
- 💻 open source
- 🪶 lightweight
- 🖧 cross-platform
- 🔍 magnifying lense for image capture
- ⌨️ customizable keyboard shortcuts
- ✒️ image annotation (rectangle, ellipse, freehand, line, arrow, text)
- 📂 upload screenshots, files, clipboard or text
- 🤏 color picker
- 📤 multiple destinations implemented (imgur, gdrive, clipboard)
- 🔧 custom uploader (works perfectly with )
- 🖌️ themes (dark, , )
Please note that KShare is not compatiable with Wayland due to some permission issues. Please use X.Org instead.
- Qt 5 Widgets
- Qt 5 GUI
- Qt 5 Network
- Qt 5 Multimedia
- Qt 5 X11Extras | Winextras
Additionally, on Linux, you require:
- XCB xfixes
- XCB cursor
- Notifications Daemon with org.freedesktop.notifications DBus support (like dunst)
Despite the name implying so, this project does not depend on the KDE API at all.
For other UNIX-like platforms, and MSYS2 (for Windows):
You have to obtain the dependencies though.
git clone --recursive https://github.com/Gurkengewuerz/KShare.git cd KShare qmake # Might be qmake-qt5 on your system make
On systems with FFMpeg pre-3.1 you need to apply
On systems with Qt pre-5.7 you need to install the Qt version from their website.
You can attempt to
curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Gurkengewuerz/KShare/master/install.sh | bash